Cloud Labels

About Me

My photo
Aq seorang anak perempuan, Aq seorang adik, Aq seorang kawan, Aq seorang remaja .. yess~ :P
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

wAiTIng 4 yOU!!


 i'm waiting 4 you my dear...my future dear..
my future boy...my future fiance...my future hubby...and also my future life partner...
i'll be waiting 4 you patiently untill you come to my life...so that i can see your face...feel your warm....i'll be waiting for that moment my dearest oppa!!! naEga GiDArilGe!!!
separador

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ThIs iS mY bLOg!

ni lah BloG aq..yG pRtmA..
blOg nI ngIsaHkn tTG hDOp aq N my B.F.F
mngHrunGI hRi2 kToRg dGn sGAla mCam prAsaaN..
hdOp kMi Kat skoWLa, kAt LuAq SKowlA..
juST abOut oUrsElf....
ZatIe, NaIlaH, ScHA n Aq (cIAh)
we'rE oNE gRoUp n FAmilY
2gEthEr wE aRe ONE!!!

Followers